Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Indian Class System


I think that the class system in India is totally fair and normal.. Until you get down to the Dalit’s, I can understand on why they started the Dalit class in the first place. But since then I can’t understand why you are born into it. It must mainly be the fact that everyone thinks that being a “Dalit” is a genetic trait.. But what I’m trying to get at is that everyone should be given at least one chance. I mean this newborn baby could grow up and be smarter than Bill Gates and Steve Jobs combined, but you’ve got him cleaning the poop pipe. The whole idea is stupid, and just because the Brahmins are too good for themselves and can’t spare enough money to at least pay the Dalits for their hard work. It’s practically, correction it is slave labor and it is just not fair for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment